Sumter Cruisers Home Page
These are things that came out of last night’s meeting:
1. Tony is ordering more Cruisers t-shirts. Last chance to order is Monday, May 13th. Call him at-- 481-4044 or email him at-- email@example.com
2. May 18th, cruise to Darlington Cruise-in, Tommy Smith will lead the way. Be at the club house at 9am Saturday the 18th, will leave there at 9:15am
or drive up hwy 401 and meet around Elliot and follow from there.
3. The club is Signed up for the Iris Fest Parade, May 25th. Anyone from the club that wants to drive in the parade needs to be at the Civic Center on Liberty St. at 8am Saturday morning. Parade starts at 9am. Our parade position # is 50.
4. Our club picnic will be Sunday the 26th from 10am until 5pm. Beatsons and Mancinis will be preparing the hams. Everyone else is asked to bring picnic type covered dishes. Also, please bring your own drinks. Remember, we will be located toward the back of Swan Lake. Drive down Garden Dr. to back gates then into park area. (hope to have signs up)
5. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL ONE OF THE CLUB OFFICERS FOR INFORMATION.
PS, Got a call from a Sumter girl that would like to use an old time truck for her wedding pictures. The wedding will be in Sumter, in October. She is ready to pay for the use of the truck.
If anyone is willing to do this, please call me and I’ll get you in touch with her.
SUMTER CRUISERS Cruizin' The Carolinas
Member At Large